Do three point turns in your Corvette take the better part of a football field to complete? Want quicker steering befitting a true sports car? Tired of feeling like you are trying to park the titanic in your local parking garage.
Our quick-steer angle adapter kit is the solution to all of these problems.
These are a great addition to a daily driver since they quicken your steering a considerable amount over factory allowing for a much tighter steering radius. Less hand over hand on the wheel offers you more control on not only the street but the race track or auto-cross course as well.
If you plan on drifting your Corvette then these are a must. The factory car has only 24 Degrees of steering lock! That is abysmal for a car with a 104.5 inch Wheelbase.
- Bolt on installation, all hardware included
- Three Position Ackerman Adjustment for Racing or Drifting
- Machined from Billet 7075-T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- 45* of steering lock possible dependent on wheel and tire setup.
- Race Quality outer tierod rod end
- Includes new Inner tie rods.
- Dual Sheer outer tie-rod pickup design
This is just the first in of a line of future parts that will be released for the C5/C6 Corvette chassis. For Extreme Steering Angle our SLR custom sway bar will be available soon.
*We recommend removing the original steering arm for weight reduction and extra room but you can retain the original pickup by filing/sanding the edge of the original Corvette steering arm to allow room for the SLR steering bracket. This is necessary for proper steering geometry*