*Now Accepting pre-orders*
New from SLR we are proud to announce our angle solution for the second generation Mazda RX-7.
This is a 100% bolt on solution*. Built from high quality billet 7075-t6 anodized aluminum with FK bearings/ rod ends and CNC cut 4140 gold CAD plated ball-joint studs. All built with pride in the U.S.A.
The kit features:
- Bolt-on* double sheer control arm extensions to increase track width +100mm overall for wheel and tire clearance
- Allows for up to 60° of steering angle, wheel/tire size & offset dependent
- Quality FK bearings made in the U.S.A.
- 40% quicker steering ratio over factory
- Quick four position Ackerman adjustment allows you to tune your setup for the specific track you are at and your driving style.
- 27mm of roll-center correction improves front end geometry on lowered cars
- Bump steer corrected outer tie rod end with billet aluminum tie rod extension tubes, allows use of factory style inners.
- All hardware included for quick and simple bolt-on installation.