We are proud to announce our angle solution for the second generation Mazda RX-7.
This is a 100% bolt on solution*. Made from high quality billet 7075, then anodized for long lasting protection, assembled with top quality bearings & rod ends and machined CAD plated ball-joint studs. All built in the USA.
The kit features:
- Bolt-on* double sheer control arm extensions to increase track width 50mm oer side (+100mm overall) for wheel and tire clearance
- Allows for up to 60° of steering angle, wheel/tire size & offset dependent
- High quality impact resistant tie-rod ends
- 40% quicker steering ratio over factory
- Quick four position Ackerman adjustment allows you to tune your setup for each track and driving style.
- 35mm of roll-center correction improves front end geometry on lowered cars
- Bump steer corrected outer tie rod end with billet aluminum tie rod extension tubes, allows use of factory style inners.
- All hardware included for quick and simple bolt-on installation.
Compatibility: Will require use of the Series 4 (S4) '85-'88 front control arms. They use a bolt-on front ball-joint which this replaces.
Terms of Service: By clicking purchase, you confirm you have read and agree to the TOS, Shipping & Return policies published at the bottom of SLRspeed.com