Intended for 1982 to 2006 BMW 3 Series *For E46 M3 see separate listing*
Lightweight tubular high strength control arm set, including matched Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum roll-center, bump-steer and quick steering geometry plates. Each control arm is built to E30/E36 OEM control arm length by default, choose +54mm Track for E46/Z4 applications. These are designed for customers who don't have more room under the front fenders and are happy with current scrub radius (ideally 30-40mm offset). If you have a little extra room under the fenders, instead of adding spacers or low offset wheels we recommend our +54mm or +108mm Track width in order to increase your track while maintaining your scrub radius as close to stock as possible for better, more neutral steering feel and control. Unlike our drift kits we do not build the race kit with a sway bar provision by default as we recommend the M3 style strut sway link, but a control arm sway link provision can be added as an option if so desired.
Our race kit also now includes our new slip on Steering Rack Limiter set. These will allow you to fine tune your total lock to your exact wheel/tire clearance limitations.
- Lightweight chromoly control arms(40% arm weight reduction for e30/e36)
- Roll-center correction
This kit bundles four expensive upgrades for your car into one affordable
- Bump-steer correction
- Quick-ratio steering
Please contact us about custom widths beyond our online catalog listed here 561-542-2810
- 40%* faster steering ratio
- 28mm roll-center correction
- Matching bump-steer correction
- 4-position adjustable ackerman (zero, low, medium, high)
What's in box
- SLR Lower Control Arms x2
- SLR Inner & Outer Balljoint studs
- SLR Billet Bump-steer / Roll-center /Steering Adapters x2
- SLR Adjustable Outer Tie Rods x2
- SLR Billet tie-rod tubes x2
- SLR Slip on Steering Rack Limiters (1 set)
- All hardware for 100% bolt-on installation
- SLR Installation Manual & decals
- E46/Z4 kits will include Delrin lollipop bushings by default
Please Include year and model in the notes once you have placed your order.
Orders typically ship within 10 business days
* Steering quickening determined by 40% more actual front wheel angle per mm of lock. Or in other words, instead of the front wheels turning 10° in the first half-turn of the steering, they will now turn 14°. Many customers still combine the kit with a Z3 rack for ultra-fast steering.