- BMW E36 (1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999)
- Sedan, Coupe and Convertible (Excludes Hatchback and Z3)
Specs & Features
- 30 -click damping force adjustable.
- Spring Rates: 8kg/mm front -- 10kg/mm rear.
- Includes Camber Plates and rear top mounts (saves big$$ compared to buying separately as required by some competitors)
- BR Series - Single Adjustable Linear Coilovers
- 1 Year Warranty via BC
- Linear Damping Curve
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full set of four coilover shocks & springs
At this price point, BC Racing is hard to beat in the coilover market! Delivered as a full bolt-in replacement, you don't need to buy other parts like 3rd party top mounts or camber plates, these are ready to install and rock out. With a single adjustment knob, compression and rebound are simultaneously adjusted at a 1:3 ratio (compression is always less damping force than rebound, and this is the ideal way to build a single-adjustable shock). Ride height is adjustable from MonsterJam to lower than Dixie chicks album sales.
For track and drift applications we recommend 30-50mm lower than factory ride height. Contact us directly for custom use spring and valving recommendations.
SLR is an authorized dealer so all factory warranties with BC Racing are included.