The SLR Complete angle kit is designed and built in the USA for BMW 3-Series and similar Vehicles. This kit increases your total track width utilizing our 100% 4130 Chromoly steel control arms that are beautifully hand TIG welded resulting in arms that are very lightweight yet extremely strong. We use ultra high-grade 7075 Alloy for our signature steering plates with an unmatched combination of geometry correction and Ackerman adjustment (4 positions), in an easy to install, lightweight, Completely bolt on package.
We truly believe this is the highest quality steering kit on the market at any price.
- up to 70°+ of steering lock (depending on wheel/tire combination)
- 40% faster steering ratio
- Only 3.1 turns lock-to-lock at 60°!
- 28mm roll-center correction
- Matching bump-steer correction
- Four position adjustable Ackerman to suit track and/or driving style
- Sway bar racket to fit E30/E36 type Swaybar links (can retrofit on E46 also)
- Legal for all drifting series worldwide (including Formula-D & USA pro-am)
- Chassis: Please Choose which Chassis the kit is going on, If you are using E46 M3 knuckles on a different chassis please let us know in the notes.
- Control Arm: Super arms are +27mm wider per side than E46 non M OEM control arms, we recommend Supers for most E30/E36 Applications, Ultras if you Plan to use 18" or larger wheels . Ultra arms are +27mm wider per side than the Super arms recommended for E46's due to the already wider chassis and to clear 18" or larger Diameter front wheels. Either version of the Kit is capable of the same amount of steering angle provided a suitable wheel and tire combo is chosen.
Lollipop (FCAB) Choose "None" If you are happy with your current bushings. Choose "Delrin" for our milled centered Delrin lollipop bushings if you want to just upgrade your stock rubber to much more solid Delrin (All E46 and Z4 will come with Delrin Bushings by Default).
Choose "Billet Adjustable" to include our caster adjustable Billet aluminum Lollipops and hardware.
- Colors available, Gunmetal Grey and Violet Purple . Please indicate in the notes which color you would like at time of order placement. If no preference is noted we will send you an email to ask. If you would like the control arms powdercoated a custom color please let us know as we can do most other colors for an additional charge and there will be a longer lead time.
What's in box
- SLR Lower Control Arms x2
- SLR Inner & outer balljoint studs
- SLR Bump-steer / Roll-center /Steering Adapters x2
- SLR Adjustable outer tie-rods x2
- SLR Billet tie-rod tubes x2
- SLR Installation Manual & decals
- SLR Steering Rack Limiters
- All hardware for 100% bolt-on installation
Please Include year and model in the notes once you have placed your order.
Orders typically ship out within 10 business days