Intended for 1982 to 2006 BMW 3 Series *Except E46 M3*
Lightweight tubular high strength replacement arm set, including matched roll-center, bump-steer and quick steering geometry. Each control arm is built to OEM length. This is designed for customers who don't have more room under the front fenders and are happy with current scrub radius (ideally 30-40mm offset). If you have a little extra room under the fenders, instead of adding spacers or low offset wheels we recommend our +27mm or +54mm control arms in order to increase your track width while maintaining your scrub radius as close to stock as possible for better, more neutral steering feel and control.
This kit bundles four expensive upgrades for your car into one affordable package:
- Lightweight chromoly control arms
- Roll-center correction
- Bump-steer correction
- Quick-ratio steering
For widebody racecars please contact us about custom widths beyond our online catalog listed here 561-542-2810
- 40%* faster steering ratio
- 28mm roll-center correction
- Matching bump-steer correction
- 4-position adjustable ackerman (zero, low, medium, high)
What's in box
- SLR Lower Control Arms x2
- SLR Inner & Outer Balljoint studs
- SLR Bump-steer / Roll-center /Steering Adapters x2
- SLR Adjustable Outer Tie Rods x2
- SLR Billet tie-rod tubes x2
- All hardware for 100% bolt-on installation
- SLR Installation Manual & decals
Please Include year and model in the notes once you have placed your order.
* Steering quickening determined by 40% more actual front wheel angle per mm of lock. Or in other words, instead of the front wheels turning 10° in the first half-turn of the steering, they will now turn 14°. Many customers still combine the kit with a Z3 rack for ultra-fast steering.