SLR Drift Ultra Angle kit is designed and built in the USA for BMW 3-Series. This kit increases your total track width utilizing our 100% 4130 Chromoly steel control arms that are beautifully hand TIG welded resulting in control arms that are very lightweight yet extremely strong. We also use the highest grade aluminum (7075-t6) billet available for our signature steering plates that offer an unmatched combination of geometry correction and Ackerman adjustment, all in an easy to install, lightweight, 100% bolt on package.
We truly believe this is the highest quality steering kit on the market especially considering the price.
The Ultra Angle kit differs from the Super Angle kit with control arms that are an additional 27mm longer. Track increase will be 162mm on E30/E36, and 108mm on E46. With the Ultra Kit you can run a bit larger tire and still get the same steering angle or more. Many of our pro drivers run 235 and 245 front tires with these kits, and all of our Formula Drift customers use this kit.
- 60°+ of steering lock (depending on wheel/tire combination)
- 40%* faster steering ratio
- 3.1 turns lock-to lock at 60°!
- 28mm roll-center correction
- Matching bump-steer correction
- Bracket for Non-M style Swaybar links (Adjustable links available separately)
- Optimized ackerman for drifting (4 Position adjustable)
- Legal for all drifting series worldwide (including Formula-D & US pro-am)
What's in box
- SLR Lower Control Arms x2
- SLR Inner & outer balljoint studs
- SLR Bump-steer / Roll-center /Steering Adapters x2
- SLR Adjustable outer tie-rods x2
- SLR Billet tie-rod tubes x2
- All hardware for 100% bolt-on installation
- SLR Installation Manual & decals
Designed and built in the USA
Please Include year and model in the notes once you have placed your order.
* Steering quickening determined by 40% more actual front wheel angle in the first turn of lock. Though it may seem a large increase in steering ratio, many customers still combine the kit with a Z3 rack for ultra-fast steering.