The Ultra Angle kit differs from the Super Angle kit with control arms that are an additional 27mm longer. Track increase will be 162mm on E30/E36, and 108mm on E46. With the Ultra Kit you can run a bit larger tire and still get the same steering angle or more. Many of our pro drivers run 235 and 245 front tires with these kits, and all of our Formula D customers use this kit.
- 60°+ of steering lock (depending on wheel/tire combination)
- 40%* faster steering ratio
- 3.1 turns lock-to lock at 60°!
- 28mm roll-center correction
- Matching bump-steer correction
- Optimized ackerman for drifting (also adjustable via shims)
- Legal for all drifting series worldwide (including Formula-D & US pro-am)
What's in box
- SLR Lower Control Arms x2
- SLR Inner & outer balljoint studs
- SLR Bump-steer / Roll-center /Steering Adapters x2
- SLR Adjustable outer tie-rods x2
- SLR Billet tie-rod tubes x2
- All hardware for 100% bolt-on installation
- SLR Installation Manual & decals
Designed and built in the USA
Please Include year and model in the notes once you have placed your order.
* Steering quickening determined by 40% more actual front wheel angle in the first turn of lock. Though it may seem a large increase in steering ratio, many customers still combine the kit with a Z3 rack for ultra-fast steering.